Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wallpaper kucing lucu

wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • nyte_crawler
    03-06 02:08 PM
    I filed my I485 mid 2003. I missed the boat end of 2004, some where in 2005 and then in 2007 when my dates were current. My pd is in 2002. People who filed with me have been approved and they are ready for citizenship next year :mad:, while I got my 6th EAD approved





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • meridiani.planum
    06-17 09:24 PM
    inline...

    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    no, you can get an H1 extension as soon as the labor is 365 days old. No need to spend one year outside unless you want to reset your clock. SO get them to file this asap (lets say they file in August), if your labor approval does not come on time, in June you would have to leave the US for 2 months at which point they can again extend your H1 from August.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    If you can get your I-140 approvla also by then. Just labor approval is not enough (unless it is 365 days old which it wont be in your case)

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • go_guy123
    01-26 01:38 PM
    This is an important step zero. I am sure Reid will push this through in the Senate.

    But in this congress it's all about what the House does.. Need to see the House version of this bill..

    CIR (aka mass amnesty) was not doable in the past, and is not now and wont be in future. They could not do it even when democratic party was in power in congress (high tide of democratic party). It is impossible now with GOP in control.

    It si pure lip seervice by Sen Reid





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • abhi_jais
    01-27 08:58 AM
    Guys,

    Don't loose hope, we have got nothing to loose but in case we win, we will help the entire community to achieve their dreams. I guess we should do our part and leave the rest on the senators. Lets get together again and convince our senators to pass this bill, hopefully we can get it done this time.

    --Abhi



    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • indianabacklog
    12-04 06:50 PM
    A wife of one of my colleagues got her green card through marriage. They have now been married for over eight years and she simply visits at least once a year and on at least three occasions has only visited for a weekend.

    This gives you a good idea how little time you have to be here without losing your permanent residency.

    I also know of a research fellow who I used to work with. Has had his green card for almost twenty years and in that entire time has only visited for one conference each year and then for at most five days.

    If you want to progress to become a citizen this sort of arrangement will not work obviously but if you simply want to retain your green card it would appear to be remarkably easy.





    wallpaper kucing lucu. wallpaper kucing lucu,
  • wallpaper kucing lucu,



  • knowDOL
    08-23 09:37 AM
    good one.

    Just correct the do to don't, you are all right.
    That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!



    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • dog123
    09-18 06:01 PM
    I got receipt on August 29 and approval e-mail on Today (September 18th).

    Rashesh





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • venetian
    07-06 12:16 PM
    Thanks to wandmaker & acecupid for the response.



    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • pkv
    02-08 08:17 PM
    Thanks all of you for your responses.

    But I'm still not clear about one thing... which center I should file EAD application with?

    I'm in California, My I-140 was approved by Texas service center.
    I-485 was filed with Nebraska but transfered to texas service center.
    Now my I-485 is pending with Texas service center.

    Thanks again...





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • ras
    05-23 10:29 AM
    Is EAD to H1 a complicated process? If so what could be the reasons.

    I still have 1.5 years on H1. I posted earlier but didn't get a clear idea.



    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • jkays94
    03-31 03:01 PM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/03/30/DI2006033001345.html

    S. Mitra Kalita: From a former H-1B holder... You know what strikes me? The minute an H-1B holder gets his or her green card, they seem to forget (and likely want to forget) those days where they agonized and strategized over how to stay in the country, where in the labor cert process the application was, etc. I wonder if the H-1Bs have any lobbying groups out there for them. If so, can you please e-mail me with your contact info. Years ago, I used to quote a group called the Immigrants Support Network but I have tried to reach out and not heard about it in a long time. Any H-1B support groups out there?

    This was in the H1-B discussion, could someone from the core group please do the needful. I thought this article written last year was very insightful into the plight of EB based immigrants and with this reporter reaching out, it could be a good opportunity to get the story out http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/22/AR2005072202060.html

    Some info : If you are trying to reach a Washington Post reporter or staff member, please call 800.627.1150 or 202.334.6000.





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • rkumar18
    11-21 11:45 AM
    Well contextually speaking...immigration benefits are for Cubans living in Cuba and for those who are already living here (BTW 75% of the total Cuban population in the US live in Fla so no surprises on the "vote bank" politics here) they are already US citizens.



    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • amitk81
    09-19 04:48 PM
    Here is my 2 cents.
    Had an interview in US consulate in Mumbai late August.
    Was asked just one question and the visa officer on counter-3 started talking with my wife about her life and our kid! they went on talking for 5-7 mins completely neglecting me or asking me a single question after the initial question.

    After about 10 min she told my wife that you have been granted visa, we got our passports from VFS next day!

    What I inferred from the conversation is that it is sometimes better to be the observer and not interfere :)

    Don't worry you will receive your passport, but please remember next time don't speak until your are asked a question especially when there is a visa officer involved!

    Amit





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • vinay@ocean
    06-10 12:30 AM
    I am very thankful for such a generous response in such a short span of time.


    I have everything back with me except I-94 and VISA ( which can be had in india).






    I owe this forum a lot.....:) and i will have to repay it ...



    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. wallpaper kucing lucu,
  • wallpaper kucing lucu,



  • IfYouSeekAmy
    01-13 07:48 AM
    I like all the faces!!! :p

    Ha Ha ;):D:o:):(:confused:

    Stop this spreading without proof.





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • JP McMahon
    November 23rd, 2004, 11:01 AM
    I hope this does not happen to my precious.

    First Motocross attempt - critique please! [Archive] - Digital Photography News, Reviews & Forum

    View Full Version : First Motocross attempt - critique please!




    more...


    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper
  • kucing lucu wallpaper



  • kriskris
    04-17 11:55 AM
    This is a poignant question for everyone. Any experts that know the law and psychology and the theory of standing in line please answer.

    Let me also add one more question. I have a pet that I am bringing from abroad. Which line should the pet stand in? I do not want the IO at Port of entry to call my employer and ask if he tried to find US citizen pets for me .

    Ganguteli,
    I am sorry to say this, why do you always try to create controversy. If you don't want to answer you should have kept quiet. No hard feelings my friend. I know that there is not a definite answer for my question, but I have posted here just to take expertise from our friends from their previous experiences. Lets say if you are going for a visa, don't you do your homework instead of leaving everything to the mercy of the officer?
    If you look at my personal perspective, I am trying to be careful during these hard times.





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • pbojja
    02-09 04:09 PM
    Hi,
    I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.

    I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.

    Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

    I was in similar situation and I traveled to Canada and got my I94 extended . Usually they dont take your I94 when you travel for less than 30 days to Canada , however while returning I request new I94 with the officer and got new I94. I would say fly.





    wallpaper kucing lucu. kucing lucu wallpaper,
  • kucing lucu wallpaper,



  • sandiboy
    08-28 06:10 PM
    FP Completed today for self/spouse. LUD on 485 applications.





    newbee7
    07-05 12:53 AM
    Ombudsman had correctly predicted this fiasco back in June before the dates were made current:

    There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates. If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card. Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications. As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.38

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf





    apb
    09-11 02:47 PM
    I also know one more with PD dec/03 and waiting



    No comments:

    Post a Comment