Wednesday, June 8, 2011

voorbeelden tattoo

voorbeelden tattoo. ZM Forum - Tattoo / tatoeage
  • ZM Forum - Tattoo / tatoeage



  • OLDMONK
    06-15 03:08 PM
    ---

    Sorry for a follow-up dumb question:

    Is this the I-94 number on the H1-B visa or the I-94 departure number on the card attached with the Passport?

    If its I-94# whatever is your latest number, from Actual I-94 card or I-94 attached with the latest H1 renewal/extention





    voorbeelden tattoo. Sagitarius Tattoo Gallery
  • Sagitarius Tattoo Gallery



  • nashorn
    12-18 02:25 PM
    It could be anything but approval of your case, since you are not current. Any change they made on you case will result in a LUD. A guy here got a LUD because somebody reentered his address. But since you got so many in so short period of time, it is very likely they are looking at your case. But when they reach the point that they have to make a decision on your case, let's just say your case is approvalble otherwise, they'll send your case on visa hold (because you are not current), and send your file to some visa hold shelf based on your PD and chargeability. When your PD become current, they'll approve it.





    voorbeelden tattoo. woonkamer voorbeelden,
  • woonkamer voorbeelden,



  • new2gc
    06-24 04:05 PM
    to take appointment that close to the arrival date. What if your flight cancelled or delayed?
    I know it will eat up at least 3 days of our vacation if we have to travel from hometown to these cities, but I feel we have to factor in while planing our vacation.


    What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
    Thanks for your help.
    jignesh





    voorbeelden tattoo. Coded voorbeelden, shipwreck
  • Coded voorbeelden, shipwreck



  • bobzibub
    04-28 10:04 AM
    ...Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders....
    ...

    This statement is utter nonsense.



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. voorbeelden, tattoo
  • voorbeelden, tattoo



  • sbabunle
    08-30 04:53 PM
    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.

    Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!


    thanks
    babu





    voorbeelden tattoo. tattoo voorbeelden shih
  • tattoo voorbeelden shih



  • anilvt
    07-16 09:16 PM
    Hello All,

    I have a question....

    The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007

    My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007

    I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP

    My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet

    When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th

    RD + 30days

    I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4

    She said your case looks fine
    I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO

    what do you guys think?

    Thanks for help



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. combination tattoo (the scary
  • combination tattoo (the scary



  • neel_gump
    01-29 12:02 PM
    you should be lucky enough to get in 15 days :) my son's PIO took 5 weeks...





    voorbeelden tattoo. tattoo. Dieren voorbeelden
  • tattoo. Dieren voorbeelden



  • chanduv23
    11-14 08:16 PM
    This is the time to channelize all your frustration into positive energy. Yes, we can collective work towards ending retrogression.

    Join your State Chapter today

    Follow the link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52

    Come on folks, this is time for action.

    Start working towards IVs goals and you will be glad that you are doing it.



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. tattoo
  • tattoo



  • knowDOL
    08-23 09:37 AM
    good one.

    Just correct the do to don't, you are all right.
    That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!





    voorbeelden tattoo. Cherry Blossom Tattoos – What
  • Cherry Blossom Tattoos – What



  • optimystic
    04-08 06:21 PM
    See my details in signature.

    Just waiting for the Processing dates in Nebraska to progress now.



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. Nep tattoo voorbeeld Tribal
  • Nep tattoo voorbeeld Tribal



  • go_gc_way
    05-12 11:00 AM
    Good job Amith and other folks!





    voorbeelden tattoo. Horror tattoo symbols are
  • Horror tattoo symbols are



  • sreenivas11
    06-17 07:36 AM
    ^^^^



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. Cheap Tattoo Removal
  • Cheap Tattoo Removal



  • rghrdr777
    10-27 11:15 AM
    I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.

    Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.

    My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.

    TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
    RD: 06/25/2007
    ND: 08/01/2007
    EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
    EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
    FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
    Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
    AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
    GC: Waiting





    voorbeelden tattoo. (Voorbeelden testamenten)
  • (Voorbeelden testamenten)



  • LongJourny
    01-21 04:30 PM
    Thank you all for giving me confidence. I have updated my profile. I do not remember dates of some information. I will update them later.

    One last question is if worst thing to happen would my adv. parole be useful for reentry?



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. japanse teksten tattoogt;gt;
  • japanse teksten tattoogt;gt;



  • claudio
    01-13 08:06 PM
    Nice contest K, i haven't coded in a while but i'll see if I can get some spare time to participate :)





    voorbeelden tattoo. hawaiian half sleeve tattoos
  • hawaiian half sleeve tattoos



  • GCwaitforever
    11-12 07:50 AM
    Looks like the law suit worked. Congratulations to the Emeries. The other case will be resolved with Dream act. Is not there a TPS for Honduras citizens?



    more...


    voorbeelden tattoo. TGIF Tattoos: A Smash Brothers
  • TGIF Tattoos: A Smash Brothers



  • pa_arora
    07-10 04:34 PM
    Wow, surprisingly the Eb-2 dates have moved ahead by 2 yrs!! I have a feeling they will go back to 2000 next month :p
    dude its around 4 yrs.. ;-)





    voorbeelden tattoo. Japanese Fish Tattoo For
  • Japanese Fish Tattoo For



  • edaltsis
    04-23 11:55 AM
    Oflate there are quite a few incidents that USCIS has issued RFE's for change of address. I read them on IV Forums and my cousin/ few friends whom I know got RFE's for change of address reason. They send an RFE asking if anything has changed in the employment status (if so it means you need to file AC21) or prove your current employment. Some cases I heard got 485 denials without sending a RFE...this will make one to run on their toes for no reason.

    It might not be a problem changing the address but its upto you to decide. If I were you, I would not change the address (for the pending cases) other than filing AR-11 which is required per law.





    voorbeelden tattoo. ~Brotherhood symbols tattoos
  • ~Brotherhood symbols tattoos



  • brawn81
    08-09 06:51 PM
    can you please add 2005,06,07,08 in the poll options..





    drona
    10-02 12:45 PM
    Come on So Cal folks. We are meeting in Cerritos, CA this Saturday October 6th at 3pm. Login to our yahoo group for more information.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/





    GCanyMinute
    08-22 09:04 PM
    ... 160 views until now and no one offered any help yet :o
    please help :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment