Please post once we have enough volunteers for the calls
Thank you - I've just sent you a pm
wallpaper State of Missouri
If it does'nt then get an affidavit from your parents saying you were born at home and your BC was registered incorrectly. If it does, I dunno what to do....
Also, ask your parents to consult a lawyer in India and see if BC can be corrected through other means.
2011 Map of Missouri Cities
No. Its all the same 221(g) or Administrative Processing.
I applied without the medical for my wife, my son and me and I already received my receipts and EAD almost one month ago. My wife and my AP show an LUD yesterday and today but still pending but my son didn't show anything. USCIS received my application on August 14.
I hope this can help.
2010 Map of Missouri
Wanted to ask if the sporadic reports one hears of unexpected delays in H1B stamping at US consulates in India due to "security checks" (link to NPR story (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/05/07/pm_h1b_limbo/)) are becoming more the norm rather than the exception. Any ideas?
Should then one consider using their AP instead?
hair Missouri Map with Cities
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
PD With DEC 2006: IF you are from a retrogressed country, unless there is any overhaul in the precent process, or new visas added by way of new laws, you are looking at atleast 3 years of wait. Why would you want to withdraw it right now, wait for another 2-1/2 years. If suddenly you notice the dates jumping, then you can decide to withdraw.
In the meantime, get 3 years extension on your H1, based on approved I140.
Oh, I understand. You are right.
hot Missouri Animal Control
Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.
India EB3- PD: June 2003
Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.
One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....
house Draw a map of the state of
So to put this clear... I have experience abroad matching the labor job profile of 4 years. Then I have experience in U.S. with employer A (no labor related only an H-1B) for 3 years. Then I worked one year with employer B and after that -in Feb 2005- Employer B applied for Labor. So my relevant experience that I could use to say the job is same or similar is my 4 ys abroad with similar job description plus the 3 years in US with company A so total 7 years.
When I joined company B (the labor sponsoring company) I already had 7 ys experience in other employer than B, so for same or similar I could use up to 7 ys experience requirement as long as the job description and title are almost the same (which they are)?.
I know this is an interesting question which many people probably have. I posted the question for the Conference call so that people which will be or are in the same situation could know for sure how to handle this isssue.
tattoo Kansas River Map
pictures Cass County Missouri map
dresses map of Arkansas cities
What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.
You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
makeup missouri map with cities.
I don't create new threads without doing homework, so please bear with me here. After going through existing threads on this issue, I thought we need a dedicated thread for (only) H1-B stamping process (only) in Canada. The aim of this thread is to cover the following topics
1) nvars.com appointments for H1-B visa
2) Canada visitor visa application process & docs
3) Land or Air travel - issues & procedures
4) Entry into Canada & Return Entry into US experiences
5) Interview with Visa Officers
6) PIMS issues at consulates in Canada
7) 221(g) & Delays
8) AP (vs) H1-B Dilemma.
Here is another similar thread but covers H1, H4 at consulates all over the world (mostly Mexico, India, Canada).
girlfriend Missouri Route 66 Map
hairstyles of my Missouri map:
My visa expiry date: Sept 2009
PP expires July 2009
I -94 I got is till July- 99
The officer mentioned since my PP expires he is issuing I-94 only till PP expiry date. This was in LAX. I did not argue, I think I should have said something after reading all these posts.
this is what i am talking about