Wednesday, June 8, 2011

june 2011 calendar print

june 2011 calendar print. June 2011 Calendar 500x386
  • June 2011 Calendar 500x386



  • unitednations
    05-19 03:24 PM
    background checks can mean all sorts of things

    1) someone has similar name to you who may have applied for immigration benefit in the past (they think you may be that person and they have to manually rule it out; this involves finding files, examining them, etc.)

    2) even though 140 is approved they could be going back and checking this. I personally know of one person who had eb3 approved, he had masters degree with priority date in 2002 and 485 pending. His case had been transferred to local office; he went for interview, they didn't know why he had been called for interview and just sent the case back to nebraska service center.

    he then decides to do eb2 labor/140. gets it approved, swaps priority date, etc. He then gets 485 rfe for paystubs/w2's, etc., and then oddly they ask him for a better copy of his masters diploma.

    He sends the rfe response. his case gets transferred again to local office. local office tells him that he is in background check and they are verifying the genuineness of his masters degree and have sent the information to consulate in India for investigation. This was two years ago and he has not received any result.

    Background check means all sorts of things...





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar printable
  • june 2011 calendar printable



  • snathan
    05-19 06:57 PM
    I am also travelling with the family in June for a couple of months !

    the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !

    Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.


    I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.

    On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!

    Then whats the purpose of AP....?





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar printable
  • june 2011 calendar printable



  • srikondoji
    08-14 02:16 PM
    When will i read this as
    "Special Immigration Relief Measures for non Cubans & non mexicans"
    --sri

    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.





    june 2011 calendar print. Download June 2011 PDF
  • Download June 2011 PDF



  • DareYouFireMe
    03-09 03:52 PM
    For the second I-140, He should have applied asking for the previous Priority date. I am not sure about this, but if there is a way to get previous Priority date of Dec-2002 on the EB2 (NEW I-140). Then s/he would be current (assuming India, China).


    Document URL
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...22_091206R.pdf

    PAGE 27
    (1) Determining the Priority Date.
    In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see the section on successor in interest).

    PAGE 28
    If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
    Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar print. june
  • june 2011 calendar print. june



  • shx
    10-17 12:10 PM
    I had an interview in San Francisco after I moved there from Denver. They just wanted to find out why I moved. They only saw my employment letter. No w2s or tax returns or paystubs. Its better to take all the usual documents though. You don't need employer tax returns for sure.





    june 2011 calendar print. Printable Free Calendar 2011 -
  • Printable Free Calendar 2011 -



  • kedrex
    01-14 11:29 AM
    kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005

    I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.

    Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. Print June 2011 Calendar
  • Print June 2011 Calendar



  • ras
    04-03 11:12 AM
    I do not see any harm in replying to an RFE even if it is late. You should really be pushing your employer and attorney to respond to this RFE at the EARLIEST.

    It might also help to give a reason as to why you were late in responding.

    There is a substantial amount of financial adjustments required. Infact that is the reason why it is being delayed.





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar printable.
  • june 2011 calendar printable.



  • aadimanav
    11-01 09:56 PM
    If there are more than 61,000 with PD > 2006 then it will not help much.

    Could you please explay why is that? What if there are nurses with PD 2002, 03, 04 or 05



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. Preview of June 2011 printable
  • Preview of June 2011 printable



  • tabletpc
    08-27 09:16 AM
    Thanks guys for response...
    so basically in short....
    I can aply for visitors visa an visit cananda while my PR is in proceess right..??





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar printable.
  • june 2011 calendar printable.



  • srsrsr
    07-20 10:23 AM
    Im also in same situation. My PD is Nov 2004(EB3) and I-140 approved.
    I'm unmarried(might take 6 months to one year to get married) What if my 485
    gets approved before marriage? what are the risks in applying now and later?
    Please help.



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. June 2011 Calendar 720x960
  • June 2011 Calendar 720x960



  • zofa30
    09-14 05:04 PM
    Thanks a_yaja and thanks for all who helped me in this issue,
    Yes I am on EB2+PERM. Thanks for the explanation. I now understand the situation.

    I have a couple of questions that will help me to figure out what to do:

    1-When legally I can start applying for new EB2+PERM with the new employer? Can I start right away from day one or I should work for the new employer for a certain period?

    2-What is the best way to have a safe H1B transfer? In other words should I ask my new employer to transfer H1B then resign from the current job once I received the new H1B or how it should be? Please advice.
    Thanks.





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar. june 2009
  • june 2011 calendar. june 2009



  • Lasantha
    10-06 07:48 AM
    same here,

    we have applied every year and I often hear back from people who do win this loterry, somehow it didi not work out for us...at least, not yet!

    anyway, getting ready to apply this weekend..who knows, maybe this is our lucky year..

    cheers

    That's what I'm talking about ! :cool:



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. 2011 Calendar Printable Free.
  • 2011 Calendar Printable Free.



  • Imm_Exploited
    07-23 02:15 AM
    rdehar,

    I cannot agree with you more. The God-damn Labor Sub was the one of the main causes for the torturous retrogression of EB-based PDs.

    Some one correct me if I am wrong; the majority of members on these forums are from India and no one can convince me that this GC wait is NOT absurd.

    If the US is benefited from the skilled employees from India and they are not scared of these highly skilled personnel from overtaking the white Americans, starting their own businesses and demanding more moolah for their skills, they would have opened up the GC gates long back.

    Free Market My Foot!! If the US did not have me as a bonded slave (read H1B + pending EB status) since last six years, I would have been a millionaire here like any other high school graduate could be. The laws for immigrants here are more stringent than those that are prevalent in communist China.

    And one last thing, please nobody advise me to go back home because I am here in the US since it is worse in India. This is a nation of immigrants, and we all should sustain and reiterate it, time and again.

    Sincerely - IE





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar print. june
  • june 2011 calendar print. june



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-23 10:12 AM
    Quick question - Our firm's attorney is being super-secretive in not letting me see the labor and/or the I-140 application. My wife is a dependent on the I-140 application. The I-140 is filed using premium processing.

    Will I get a copy (courtesy) of either the receipt notice or the approval notice from USCIS directly?

    If your 140 is filed under premium. Just relax and have fun with your family. You will get approved 140 at your home in a week. Good part of the story is, I-140, USCIS sends to your home not to lawyer. :)



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar printable.
  • june 2011 calendar printable.



  • indiancitizen77
    09-27 09:00 PM
    My lawyer had also said the same thing. You can get an extension of H based on your husbands approved I140.
    Njdude26, Was the H extension your attorney mentioned for H4 or H1. Did the attorney elaborate any precedents for H1 extensions based on an approved I-140? Thanks





    june 2011 calendar print. Image of JUNE 2011 Calendar
  • Image of JUNE 2011 Calendar



  • addsf345
    11-13 03:52 PM
    With his executive power he could expedite the adjudication of I-485. Call President Bush. :D

    also, I heard that if you serve in armed forces, you may qualify early. check on that too. what about asylum... sorry just kidding with you :) Hope IO will get time to look at your case soon and you would be approved.



    more...


    june 2011 calendar print. June 2011 calendar #14
  • June 2011 calendar #14



  • Lasantha
    03-24 03:17 PM
    LOL - Yeah, you better grow a beard, cross the border and move to Mexico. You have been identified as a bad boy in these parts! :cool:

    I am exposed now.





    june 2011 calendar print. june 2011 calendar printable.
  • june 2011 calendar printable.



  • Chiwere
    01-14 11:15 AM
    Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

    I think the problem is with the Letter provided by the colleague. USCIS might be looking for a letter from Company B on the lines of that from A.

    Just Resending the letters as-is might not work- my 2paise.





    june 2011 calendar print. Singapore June 2011 Calendar
  • Singapore June 2011 Calendar



  • saileshdude
    03-23 09:41 AM
    I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.





    cinqsit
    12-10 03:12 PM
    rubaru,

    Congratulations!

    Did you open a SR, Infopass or POJ to find out about missing fingerprints ?

    Just curious

    Thanks
    cinqsit





    somegchuh
    10-31 05:26 PM
    Thanks everyone for the input. Does anyone know if they issue the renewed EAD starting at the end of the current EAD or does the renewed EAD start on the day the case gets updated? If the answer is latter then I don't want to bother pushing the lawyer (not that they care anyways ;-)

    my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment