Tuesday, June 7, 2011

italian tattoo ideas

italian tattoo ideas. Italian Tattoo
  • Italian Tattoo



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:05 AM
    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?





    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Cross Tattoos 1
  • Print Italian Cross Tattoos 1



  • GCScrewed
    08-22 11:58 AM
    Hi I have quick question about converting. If the employer withdrew approved I-140 (after 180 days have passed since I-485 has filed), can one still port the original priority date? Thanks so much!





    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Culture Tattoos
  • Print Italian Culture Tattoos



  • gc_dedo
    09-15 03:34 PM
    EB3 I-140 is still March 30th, 2007, a whole year behind EB2. EB2 jumped from July 2007 to March 13th, 2008 UNBELIEVABLE :confused: Seems like they just want us to blow our brains out, or whatever little is left of it anyway... This is just so sick.
    Just doesnt make sense at all.
    Even EB1 is way behind EB2.
    Maybe they are being sadist and trying to divide n rule.





    italian tattoo ideas. short love quotes tattoos.
  • short love quotes tattoos.



  • nixstor
    09-11 01:53 PM
    OFLC is nothing but a department of the agency (DOL)

    http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/

    OFLC's NPC's in Chicago/Atlanta deals with current Labor applications(PERM) while OFLC's BEC/BPC's(Philly/Dallas) deal with applications from older system.



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. ad tattoos gallery Touko
  • ad tattoos gallery Touko



  • thepaew
    11-09 07:43 AM
    I have decent writing skills and can help with writing or reviewing any documents or presentation materials. I don't live near the DC area but am willing to meet MA lawmakers locally.
    --
    MA Chapter





    italian tattoo ideas. Tattoo Ideas: Italian Words +
  • Tattoo Ideas: Italian Words +



  • wandmaker
    07-23 07:44 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai

    (1) you first will have to apply for 140 with porting request until it is approved the PD is not yours (2) apply for 485, if the PD is current. NSC folks did the right by returning your application because concurrent filing is not possible, if the 140 has porting request.



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. Italian Cross Tattoos 8
  • Italian Cross Tattoos 8



  • GCVictim
    08-28 05:02 PM
    I am also in the same boat. Me and wife applied (efile) same time. Mine EAD has approved. For her still pending. Both APs also pending.

    RN: 26-june-2008
    FP: 17-Jul-08
    My EAD Approved Date: 26-Aug-2008





    italian tattoo ideas. Tagged ideas, italian, tattoo
  • Tagged ideas, italian, tattoo



  • Karthikthiru
    04-05 06:40 PM
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/apr2007/db20070405_778533.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. Italian Cross Tattoos 13
  • Italian Cross Tattoos 13



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 10:48 AM
    Hi

    I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:

    I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)

    I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)

    (1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?

    (2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?

    (3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?

    (4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?

    ( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)

    I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)

    Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.

    thanks for your help.
    I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
    I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.





    italian tattoo ideas. Italian Tattoos : Italian
  • Italian Tattoos : Italian



  • akhilmahajan
    04-23 09:30 AM
    I have not got my i140 approval yet........

    but the Receipt i got for my i140 says:-

    Notice Type: Approval Notice
    Section: Mern of Profession w/Adv Deg,or
    of Excentn'l Abllitv
    Sec .203.(b) (2)

    So, does that mean it is being processed for EB2.

    thanks.



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Cross Tattoos 11
  • Print Italian Cross Tattoos 11



  • dingudi
    05-08 08:42 AM
    I had all my records for vaccinations. But a friend of mine completed 3 vaccinations last july 2007. The civil surgeon put the dates for these on the form. For others the civil surgeon did the same thing , that he checked the "not appropriate age" but did not write anything like "child record not found" under the dates.He just left it blank. Also he checked the "eligible for waiver" in the field below. I am sure lot of cases are similar to yours.



    I met with the Civil Surgeon who completed my I-693, today. It seems like USCIS did some mistake. He checked the sealed envelope and didn't understand why USCIS generated a RFE for this. We completed all our required vaccination back in June-July 07 when we did our medicals .

    We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.


    Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?

    With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.


    Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?





    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Cross Tattoos 1
  • Print Italian Cross Tattoos 1



  • Sideliner
    07-17 07:33 AM
    Hello freinds :

    I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in..
    I am sorry, this is happening to you. I am more or less in the same condition. Can you try talking to some one like VP / CEO / President of your company regarding this? Also, I am not sure how far this is true, but I saw a post in this site saying that if you have paystubs you could file 485 yourself without employment letter.

    Good luck.



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. Italian tattoos for men
  • Italian tattoos for men



  • retropain
    08-14 02:07 PM
    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.





    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Cross Tattoos 11
  • Print Italian Cross Tattoos 11



  • graviyera
    07-24 04:40 PM
    .....is marriage. If one is planning to get married soon, it is better to get married and jointly file for spouse after he/she is here.



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. Italian Tattoos : Italian
  • Italian Tattoos : Italian



  • krishmunn
    03-29 07:21 PM
    This is definitely good news for people who are in PERM stage but this also means fewer spill overs since all ROW EB-2 who were waiting for PERM will now file 485





    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Cross Tattoos 9
  • Print Italian Cross Tattoos 9



  • vijay1974
    07-29 06:06 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)



    more...


    italian tattoo ideas. Awesome Italian Flag Tattoos
  • Awesome Italian Flag Tattoos



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-18 03:46 PM
    Thanks Pritam , can u give me u r email id so that i can share resume





    italian tattoo ideas. Print Italian Cross Tattoos 10
  • Print Italian Cross Tattoos 10



  • lost
    01-27 02:07 PM
    We need to have a massive participation for our question to get noticed........and today is already Thrusday!





    italian tattoo ideas. Come in a tattoo ideas
  • Come in a tattoo ideas



  • pappu
    12-10 02:03 PM
    The dot system if used properly is a good system as other community members can privately control the reputation of each other. Community can also identify posters who are mischief makers by giving them reds and identifying them publicly. This reduces the need for moderators significantly as moderators cannot read every post and every thread everyday. Pls suggest better ways in which we should handle reputation system.





    shivarajan
    01-23 01:41 AM
    in for a contribution!





    prom2
    11-26 10:30 AM
    I saw in four Jun filers approvals at TSC dated 11/24.

    Good luck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment