Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i miss u quotes for him

i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. i
  • i miss you quotes for him. i



  • kartikiran
    05-28 03:21 PM
    I did it on May 1st and did it again on May 20th.

    For any agenda to be pushed forward funds are needed.

    Even just to run a portal like this to give us an opportunity to discuss our issues at a single source also costs.





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him.
  • i miss you quotes for him.



  • adobe howm
    07-23 12:10 PM
    ya , in ur words agents

    as many have replied to you, again I underline this -in the first place you wouldn't have applied two h-1b's - ended some*one*s dream of coming here & work like you.

    don't take me wrong. this is your *homework* dude...something you have to do from your part - I would do some little research, check with dudes who are working on either firms, look back their little history. it is important for you just do that. or this is not the place to discuss who is best employer and best place to live. there are numerous forums do exists - you can google it.

    All the best.





    i miss u quotes for him. for him. i miss you quotes
  • for him. i miss you quotes



  • jcrajput
    06-09 12:14 PM
    can anyone please reply?





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him
  • i miss you quotes for him



  • royus77
    06-30 05:27 PM
    Guys and Gals,

    It's all speculation... Wait and see... we will all be fine... if you have your papers ready then file it.......

    I'am staying positive..... Want y'all to do it too....

    All the best....
    I will fly to Nebraska on sunday night and deliver it on Monday



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. Love is when you miss him even; Love is when you miss him even. adbe. Apr 5, 02:40 PM
  • i miss you quotes for him. Love is when you miss him even; Love is when you miss him even. adbe. Apr 5, 02:40 PM



  • sanju_dba
    09-15 12:40 PM
    You have to celebrate here, at IV :), we are the best audiance who can appreciate and value your achievement.
    Do something different than you do on weekends.
    Enjoy!





    i miss u quotes for him. missing you quotes for him.
  • missing you quotes for him.



  • amsgc
    05-29 08:13 PM
    The highlighted statement doesn't seem to be correct. You can have more than one employer file an H-1B petiton for you.
    Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
    Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.

    Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?

    Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.


    Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.

    USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval

    This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. i miss you already quotes. i; i miss you already quotes. i. bloodycape. Jul 11, 09:45 PM. Forget MS I think Apple needs to worry
  • i miss you quotes for him. i miss you already quotes. i; i miss you already quotes. i. bloodycape. Jul 11, 09:45 PM. Forget MS I think Apple needs to worry



  • Tantrik Swami
    November 19th, 2004, 06:37 AM
    I have exactly the same problem ... happened to me two days back ... i dont know what to do ... HELP ... and if you guys get a reply from Nikon ... please let me know ... thanks ...


    PS.: I got my camera off the gray market ... so cant get any warranty claims ... :(





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss u quotes for him
  • i miss u quotes for him



  • Templarian
    11-11 12:48 PM
    Where are the winners posted? It's already 11th !
    Remember the time zones. The contested only ended 7 hours ago (think I did that math right).

    Plus voting just started for the Judges. They will submit their votes for the top entries (usually top 10) and then the community will vote in the poll shortly after.



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. miss you quotes for him
  • miss you quotes for him



  • amulchandra
    05-10 01:22 PM
    Hi all,

    I have been trying to get an appointment from Hyderabad consulate, AP, India for the past two days on 27th or 28th of May 2009.

    When I check the availability, the website shows that 27 thru 29th of May are available for appointments. But after I create and save the application it doesn't take me to the page where I can select the appointment dates. We sent an email to VFS customer support but till now we did not receive any reply.We are two H1bs(myself and my husband) and two H4s(kids).

    Did anyone get an appointment successfully ?

    The entire process of H1b revalidation itself is a tormenting procedure. On the top of it VFS website is really annoying.Sorry for venting my frustration.

    Can anyone please help me out and guide me through the process.

    Thanks in advance

    Amul





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. i; i miss you quotes for him. i. lvlarkkoenen. Apr 25, 02:35 AM
  • i miss you quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. i; i miss you quotes for him. i. lvlarkkoenen. Apr 25, 02:35 AM



  • inskrish
    07-16 08:37 PM
    hey inskrish,

    you should be getting a welcome e mail any day now!
    where's the party man?

    Paskal,

    Thanks for your words. You will be the first one to get a party from me, when it happens.:p



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. missing you quotes for him. i
  • missing you quotes for him. i



  • vxg
    04-23 09:54 AM
    If you subscribe on USCIS website you will get email indicating and saying like:
    The following is the latest information on your case status

    Receipt Number:XXXXXX (i maksed it to hide my info)

    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

    Current Status:

    This case has been approved. On June 12, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

    National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

    *The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss u quotes for him
  • i miss u quotes for him



  • americandesi
    10-21 07:41 PM
    Refer http://www.murthy.com/news/n_staiss.html and search for "Multiple I-485 Filings Not Advisable"



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you
  • i miss you



  • raju_abc
    07-22 09:03 PM
    by consultant means "both are Consulting company" or rather i have applied H1 through a consultant and not through a company





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. i miss you quotes
  • i miss you quotes for him. i miss you quotes



  • sw33t
    05-31 11:47 AM
    /\/\/\/\



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him
  • i miss you quotes for him



  • dixie
    09-18 01:32 PM
    No, we are not against the concept of H1-B visas as such .. just that we want it to be conditional on reforming the broken EB system; we believe that is in the interest of all future H1-Bs. In any case, the point of excluding H1-B and FB is not so much that we are against it as to focus our objectives clearly and cut down on opposition - as nycgal pointed out, lot more ordinary americans are concerned about H1-Bs than granting GCs to those already here.

    I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??





    ....better still:
    Immigration Voice
    A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants





    i miss u quotes for him. i love and miss you quotes.
  • i love and miss you quotes.



  • jojet
    09-28 09:25 PM
    i am in the same boat.aos application reached nebraska july 2nd.checks not cashed.not in the system.clueless.



    more...


    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him. I+miss+you+quotes+for; I+miss+you+quotes+for+her. iMikeT. Jul 12, 12:47 AM. With all of these options,
  • i miss you quotes for him. I+miss+you+quotes+for; I+miss+you+quotes+for+her. iMikeT. Jul 12, 12:47 AM. With all of these options,



  • kishdam
    03-24 02:35 PM
    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.

    :):) good one.

    For non-cricketing readers, Indian cricket team's last world cup win was in 1983 when they beat WestIndies in a thrilling final.





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him.
  • i miss you quotes for him.



  • trueguy
    04-28 12:04 PM
    No issues for me when I came back on H1B on 4/20/2009.

    I had a H1B stamped on my passport from my previous employer and I was carrying new H1B approval notice from my current employer. I got I-94 till the validity of my new H1B approval from my current employer.

    No issues whatsoever, no question asked and it was smooth sail.





    i miss u quotes for him. i miss you quotes for him.
  • i miss you quotes for him.



  • Gravitation
    12-17 07:39 PM
    My Labor was rotting in BEC, and so I moved to another role, and will now have a PD of 2007 as a new labor will be filed, Rest of the world, EB-3......

    Got any predictions?????

    Mine are 1 year (if legislation goes through), to 12 years (if it does not.)

    I won't be that pessimistic about RoW. I'd say 1-3 years even if nothing passes.





    perm2gc
    01-07 03:17 AM
    FYI:


    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html


    another reason to get a GC. although, toys r us reversed their decision, the whole incident kinda left a bad taste in the immigrant community. heck, they didn't ask for my GC when i bought toys in their store then why would they even bother about "citizenship" in their new year promotion. good thing they reversed it.
    :(





    meridiani.planum
    04-04 01:35 AM
    I just spoke with my company's attorney and she said that I shouldnt get RFE on my I-140. And just in case I get she will inform me and work with the counsel of my ported company to submit a response. Hooray....I am going. My employer is a big known MNC so the only RFE that I may get is exp letter which is very unlikely. With economy going down I dont want to wait for another 6 months for my I-140.

    ok then go for it dude. Do keep us posted on how this works out, I hope you get your I-140 approved soon without an RFE..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment