Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ducati valentino rossi wallpaper

ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. 2011 Ducati Desmosedici GP11
  • 2011 Ducati Desmosedici GP11



  • capriol
    01-26 07:19 PM
    Folks,
    I am not getting my hopes too high about the EB-485 processing dates--either for the TSC or the NSC. Correct me if I am wrong...but I think that this huge progress in the EB 485 processing dates can be attributed to the fact that EB2 (India) is retrogressed and even unavailable (currently) and EB 3 (India) is also regtrogressed, and of course, not to mention China. So, perhaps both the service centers are processing EB 485's for ROW--and thus this quite impressive forward move.

    If at some point India's EB2 and 3 priority dates move by a great leap beyond what it is now (ie., if the centers start processing the July 2007 VB submissions of EB2 and 3) , then should not we expect that the processing dates of the two centers be back-logged again and thus retrogressed?

    What so you folks think? Thanks.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Wallpapers – Valentino Rossi
  • Wallpapers – Valentino Rossi



  • pappu
    06-14 08:50 AM
    This drive will continue until we meet our goals





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi wallpapers. Valentino Rossi Wallpaper:
  • valentino rossi wallpapers. Valentino Rossi Wallpaper:



  • justareader
    09-14 02:49 PM
    Count me in !





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati 2011 wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati 2011.
  • valentino rossi ducati 2011 wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati 2011.



  • srinivas_o
    05-28 04:31 PM
    Pending long means do you approximately how much time is considered as long???
    I mean pending for 2 years or 5 years or ????


    Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati 2011 wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati 2011
  • valentino rossi ducati 2011 wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati 2011



  • mnq1979
    10-23 10:36 AM
    Bad idea to leave after two days. He should allow for 3 business days at least and then go to Pak.

    I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.

    And yes I'm from Pakistan :)

    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino+rossi+ducati+
  • Valentino+rossi+ducati+



  • GC4US
    01-21 01:44 AM
    Can soneone help me with this question.....please....

    My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
    I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati
  • valentino rossi ducati



  • nixstor
    09-11 01:53 PM
    OFLC is nothing but a department of the agency (DOL)

    http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/

    OFLC's NPC's in Chicago/Atlanta deals with current Labor applications(PERM) while OFLC's BEC/BPC's(Philly/Dallas) deal with applications from older system.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Rossi Ducati 2011
  • Rossi Ducati 2011



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    04-16 02:08 PM
    Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
    Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.

    Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati
  • valentino rossi ducati



  • Rb_newsletter
    02-10 12:52 PM
    We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.



    I like this point.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi wallpaper 2011
  • valentino rossi wallpaper 2011



  • macml
    01-29 05:44 PM
    Sorry, I can't help you out on how to fill out the application. My lawyer did it for me.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati
  • valentino rossi ducati



  • Munna Bhai
    12-17 01:47 PM
    Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.

    Thanks for all your help Guys.
    We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.

    It's an employment based.
    This case of I-485 is 2004.
    We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.

    Hope Lawyer comes out with something.

    THank you all
    Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.

    Please be prepared..just think of various reason and prepare accordingly.Everything will be fine.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. ducati valentino rossi
  • ducati valentino rossi



  • cbpds
    02-11 05:06 PM
    I sent via USPS priority which charged 11 bucks, it reached in 7 days.....the back up plan was to reschedule the visa interview dates. The original plan worked and all ends well !!

    my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)

    Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!

    Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Motorcycles and Wallpaper
  • ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Motorcycles and Wallpaper



  • NKR
    06-09 12:52 PM
    You got to ignore some of these statuses from certain IOs. I went for infopass end of may and I was told namecheck is pending. When i said it does not matter anymore since it has passed 180 days, he mentioned that its not official yet and gave me a document describing name check process which mentioned something about N-400 which i believe is for FB. Talked to IO over the phone a week later and I was told that its assigned to the officer and Visa Number also assigned. Got the Card Production Ordered email next day.

    Congratulations. How long did it take since your PD became current till you got the card production ordered email?.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi Ducati
  • Valentino Rossi Ducati



  • sri1309
    09-17 07:31 AM
    Infopass would not hurt.....so just take Infopass to ease ur mind. Explain to the IO ur exact situation & ask them to confirm if ur 485 is ok. u will have the answer from the horse's mouth/

    I would infopass and make sure everything is right. Its good to make sure everytihing is set right, to have peace of mind later, even if it takes to pay some money to an very good attorney (just in case your guys isnt very good)
    Sri.



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Honda Valentino Rossi
  • Honda Valentino Rossi



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-23 03:33 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi Tests Ducati
  • Valentino Rossi Tests Ducati



  • harshailan
    07-31 05:05 PM
    If your H1 visa is rejected in canada, they will cancel the existing visa saying you are not eligible. You cannot come back to US again. You need to go to Chennai again for stamping.

    Last month i went to mexico for my stamping and didnot have any issues. I was only asked to show I 797 document and my passport. You will not have any problems if you have a approved I797 with future validity (like valid till Sep 30, 2010).

    Hope this helps.

    Why don't you travel to mexico. its simple and cheap than canada (if flying to canada)



    more...


    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati wallpaper
  • valentino rossi ducati wallpaper



  • bajrangbali
    07-03 10:02 AM
    You guys still dont get it..do you??
    Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
    Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. Valentino Rossi Tests Ducati
  • Valentino Rossi Tests Ducati



  • prouddesi
    10-15 04:31 PM
    Hello Folks,

    We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.

    Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
    Date: Saturday, November 10th.
    Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.

    I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!

    PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.

    Thank you in advance! :)


    Southern California IV members,

    There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.

    For more information, join us at our yahoo group:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/





    ducati valentino rossi wallpaper. valentino rossi ducati
  • valentino rossi ducati



  • franklin
    06-15 04:02 PM
    You don't HAVE an A# yet - it is the number you get on your greencard

    The A# is a case number that USCIS assigns to certain people, and then (usually, for exceptions see below) stays with you for the rest of your life, much like a Social Security Number. Most people get their A# when they apply for adjustment of status. It is also assigned if you apply for an employment authorization document (such as an F-1 OPT), a V visa, find yourself in deportation proceedings, and in a number of other situations.

    Many USCIS forms ask for the A#. If you do not have one yet, simply write "None".

    There actually are four separate types of A#. You can tell them apart by the number of digits and the first digit. The first kind is an eight-digit A#. These are manually assigned at local offices. If you have one of these numbers, simply treated it as if it was "0" plus the number. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 1 are used for employment authorization cards, usually related to students. Nine-digit A#'s that start with the digit 3 are used for fingerprint tracking of V visa applicants. All other nine-digit A#'s (these actually always start with a 0) are permanent A#'s and remain permanently with you for life.

    Therefore, the rule is: if you are asked for an A# and have one, always give this A#, regardless of whether it starts with a 0, 1 or 3. If you have both a 0-A# and a 1-A# or a 3-A#, then use the one that starts with a 0.





    luvschocolates
    06-29 11:00 PM
    I got the exact same letter today, except mine says below "CANCELLED", that I am to appear on July 9th at the Jacksonville FL. office at 8 am. - so is it cancelled or not?

    I spent 45 minutes calling the stupid 800 number on the notice, wasting time pressing numbers 1-9 and never getting a human being on the phone to find out what was going on. Needless to say I was extremely frustrated by the time I just pressed 3, which was supposed to be for a change of address, but I finally got a real person on the line and she managed to transfer me to the right department.
    When I finally got to speak to someone there, this woman was as confused as I was and nothing was resolved. She said that the July 4th holiday affected appointments from July 5-8, but that doesn't include my appointment date. She finally said she would forward the issue to her supervisor and have her contact me to sort this out. I have not heard anything yet so I have no clue at this point what is going on and if I need to show up for the appointment or not.
    I have to travel approx. 3 hours each way to get to Jacksonville and I made that clear, that I was not willing to waste time getting the folks I live with to drive that distance when they are elderly and disabled if I wasn't meant to be there.
    She was very nice and very understanding but unable to resolve the problem so I wait for the supervisor I guess.
    Does anyone else have a clue what happened or why this sort of confusion went unnoticed? I mean, anyone reading the notice I got would go :confused:

    I'm hoping they will get back to me tomorrow cause the appt. date is not far away and there is no way I will miss it, not after waiting 2 years just to get some feedback on the status of my application.





    sabbygirl99
    03-28 05:39 PM
    hey seattle, I have not heard of part time worker + FT student on H1 either....as far as getting 140 from F1...I just don't see how that is possible? 140+ 485 ia all employment based....if they see that you no longer have a job...then wouldn't that immediately disqualify you? Anyways - I'm pretty sure that I do not want to switch to F1....even if I were willing to give up my place in the longest darn line in the world, I need money coming in while I am at school!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment