Wednesday, June 8, 2011

carmen electra wallpapers

carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra iPhone
  • Carmen Electra iPhone



  • reddy2cool
    08-21 08:19 PM
    My suggestion is unless its giving u a great improvement(atleast 30-40% diff total compensation wise) over the current job and your current employer is not even acceptably reasonable Pl stick with your current employer since you waited so long why do u want to trash it now?your much needed freedom will come eventually(according to vdlrao and many other senior members
    eb2 will move at great pace through out next year)and you are close to it than ever.





    carmen electra wallpapers. HQ Wallpapers of Hot Carmen
  • HQ Wallpapers of Hot Carmen



  • uma001
    07-24 05:07 PM
    If they receive too many responses during advertizing period, they may not process your gc. That is all to it. At that time u might chill out and wait for a year or so and reply. If your skills are in demand, I do not see a reason to wait. It is always better to take a dive as early as possible. Good luck.

    Absolutely correct. This is the experience I had in my case. My company is fortune 550 company. They received lot of responses when they posted ads. I could not beleive the repsonse I got from VP. And they do not want to file green card now. He simply said 'he found candidates' :(





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers



  • chanduv23
    04-21 01:44 PM
    If I485 is denied for wrong reason (due to USCIS error), I understand that the application and attorney can file a MTR, but during the time till the case is reopened again, is it legal for the employee to work on EAD?

    My assumption here is once the denial notice is received, it may take few weeks/months to gather the necessary information, send it to USCIS and then the case gets reopened.

    This is a grey area subject to interpretations. Talk to an Anttorney - the reason I say this is - when your 485 gets denied wrongfully (your Attorney will tell you if the REASON was wrongful) - say AC21 old employer revoke 140 after 180 days - then an MOTIC whould resolve your issue - which typically takes a few weeks to 2 months or a bit more. Whether you stay here or work here - it is the same - no "Particular status". Once your MOTIC gets approved, you are back in status - so it is a big grey area subject to interpretation and Attorneys have different views based on how conservative one wants to be.

    If you are sure your 485 can get denied for a "right reason" - then MTR or Appeal may not work - so you have to work out other options.





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers



  • bsbawa10
    09-04 07:12 AM
    Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.

    USCIS is really hopeless. Why even ask anybody with AOS pending. Do they not have the data of the people who have applied for AOS ? It is almost like the joke. It is like: "we have lost the AOS cases, please file again"



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. 4178 - Carmen Electra
  • 4178 - Carmen Electra



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 02:31 PM
    Just frustation my dear freind, just frustation, got any ideas about the Indian Job market?
    Dude, what is your hidden agenda?. If you do not have any, then you got to make up your mind, you seem to get different thoughts every day. First was the lawsuit, second was a different lawsuit, now you say that something else suits you�





    carmen electra wallpapers. HTC Salsa Carmen Electra
  • HTC Salsa Carmen Electra



  • vrbest
    01-21 09:04 PM
    Thanks "LostInGCProcess". This clarifies my doubt..Ksrk: One of my friend had asked his lawyer and they said we can be on H1B even if we used AP..

    Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.


    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Beautiful
  • Carmen Electra Beautiful



  • surabhi
    06-02 10:50 AM
    NKR, thanks . I am considering that option.
    Can you please tell if I do the L1 Extension, will it NEGATE the approved H1 ?

    tricky situation indeed and I think it depends on how the "Last action rule" gets interpreted. A telphone consultation with attorney is probably in order.

    To my mind, going out of country and reentering is envitable in either situation.

    1) you apply for L1 extension, get that. Then to be able to work on H1, you need to exit and reenter to get a H1 based I-94 since the last action was approval of L1 extension.

    Attorney should confirm this.

    2) Let L1 expire. Exit country upon expriy of L1 and reenter using I-797 for H1.

    3) apply for L1, doesnt get approved until 10/01 then you are obviously starting on H1 on 10/1 and no further action required. Again attorney is best one to confirm

    In essence, in any event, you will not lose H1, but might have to go thru hassle of exit / entry to change status





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers.
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers.



  • wellwishergc
    08-02 02:36 PM
    I agree with logiclife. Consulting a good lawyer like Rajeev Khanna or Murthy is the best approach to go forward.

    Although perm2gc has many of the questions answered correctly, every case may be unique. There may be possibilities that your brother can still come to US. The lawyer may be able to help you with a legal way of going about it.

    If I were you, I would spend a couple of hundred dollars and do a paid phone consultation with a lawyer, probably a good one at that. And send questions ahead of time so that the lawyer too does his research before talking to you on the phone.

    When you decisions can have a lasting effect on your career, you may not want to rely on advice on forums. Members here are not lawyers.

    If you do get advice here, then be aware of the chances that it could be not applicable to your situation.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra wallpapers



  • sounakc
    07-10 05:04 PM
    the family based 2 nd group PD cut off is 15 jan 2005
    EB-2 PD cut off is 01 oct 2003

    say my if my PD is jan 2004 and I have filed for my I-485 (EB-2) during july 07 window (couldnt add my wife since was not married at that time). Can I now file for the I-485 or AOS for my wife now.

    cheers





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers



  • needhelp!
    01-21 01:49 PM
    I know one or two friends who had gap in between H1 transfer. So far USCIS has not been to strict about it.

    If you find a minute, could you please update your profile to help other members and IV?



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. Sexy Carmen Electra PSP Go
  • Sexy Carmen Electra PSP Go



  • NolaIndian32
    08-31 01:54 PM
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744

    Thanks for re-posting this. I obviously missed all your previous posts on this topic. It gives me some hope for approval next month; I haven't received a 2nd FP request since 9/28/07. (I have an LUD, I have an LUD yay!)


    -Nola





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers



  • lvaka
    07-18 10:58 AM
    I read some where that filing is allowed to Aug-17, but the new fees will effected on 01-Aug although July filers.

    Correct me If I'm wrong.


    Here is the Actual update link from USCIS.gov
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    You can go to USCIS.gov page and look for the press releases.

    New fees will apply to the ppl whose labor gets approved after July 31st. For all the guys who are eligible according to the June 12th Visa Bulletin, though they apply till Aug 7th, only old fees applies.

    Good luck.



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen-Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen-Electra Wallpapers



  • CT_Green
    04-08 11:05 AM
    My PD is Oct 09 2003





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra - abi, actress,
  • Carmen Electra - abi, actress,



  • bsbawa10
    09-04 07:12 AM
    Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.

    USCIS is really hopeless. Why even ask anybody with AOS pending. Do they not have the data of the people who have applied for AOS ? It is almost like the joke. It is like: "we have lost the AOS cases, please file again"



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra
  • Carmen Electra



  • leonqiu
    06-14 07:40 PM
    First, Congrats to everyone and IV Core Team!!

    Priority Date may retrogress again. I am debating right now if I need to push my lawyer to file I-485 ASAP (hired by the firm, won't move a bit if not being bugged).

    My understanding is: the immediate benefits for my wife and me once I-485 is filed are Advanced Parole and Employment Authorization Document.

    My question is: are AP and EAD linked with Priority Date in any way, or you will have them once I-485 package is sent, no matter what? In other words, if PD retrogresses again in the near future, will AP and EAD be delayed also?

    Thanks again!!! Sorry, have to open a thread like this. Went thru 30+ pages of posting on I-485, haven't found the answer.





    carmen electra wallpapers. Latest Wallpapers amp; Biography
  • Latest Wallpapers amp; Biography



  • GCSeekerCT
    08-21 07:47 PM
    Thanks for your opinions.

    Sorry, I should have included my Category EB2 and Country India in the original post.

    I am leaning more towards AC21 as well. But not sure how it will affect the overall scenario (as far as paperwork right now and may be years from now).

    I have been patient enough for 5+ years and one thought says "stick it out" the other says "enough is enough, its time to move on"
    I am sure there are many on the board like me, and I guess I am looking for some courage, either way.



    more...


    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers



  • Redeye
    08-21 03:08 PM
    Even though you wanted to file a lawsuit against EB3( I am EB3 2004, with US Masters and Indian Bachelors both in Computer Science) I will still go ahead give you some suggestions.

    1) I am guessing since you are working for consulting company, you might have worked at client places here in US. Nowadays everyone is in the fashion of opening their own India office like Target, BOA etc. So if you have worked with these clients and have good references from a PM or VP then you might be able to get in India office fairly easily and with really good pay. You could try for managerial roles.

    2)As someone suggested Real Estate is another option

    3) Otherthing to look in to is opening a school, this will help serve the community and also make money for you. Schools in India are going nowhere, so very less risk.

    Hope this helps you...but what I am not sure from your statements is, are you frustrated with the wait for GC or are you frustrated with making less than what you should be making or are you frustrated in general?

    Do not know your age, could be mid life crisis :D think about it....take a vacation....






    I am almost there and expecting green card approval anytime. But now I am having second thoughts now. The desi consulting company I work for had eight people a year ago and two of them now going back (and one more is negotiating) at salaries 20-35 lacs. Has anyone explored Indian job market, if yes then what is hot?





    carmen electra wallpapers. carmen electra
  • carmen electra



  • yabadaba
    12-12 12:45 PM
    why dont y'all come to Atlanta. have lunch at Sarvana bhavan and do some grocery shopping too....we could club that with a GA chapter meeting





    carmen electra wallpapers. Carmen Electra Wallpapers
  • Carmen Electra Wallpapers



  • iwantgc
    05-08 10:47 AM
    Hello all and Pappu, thank you all for your response. I will take Pappu's advice as far as what to discuss with them plus my family's concern, my husband who had to be away from me for straight two years has returned to US and been hopeful to get a work permit through my GC process.

    I am planning to return a call to the office of congressat 12 noon mountain time, im in Nebraska. I will keep in touch with IV core members after then.





    harsh
    11-10 04:15 PM
    Hi I am from Huntsville... This is a good place to get together. It will really help when we meet lawmakers if we can show that there is more than 1 person who is affetced by the retrogression. So if there are anymore alabama residents sign up.





    looivy
    03-23 02:39 AM
    Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?

    Bump again



    No comments:

    Post a Comment