amores perros images. amores perros valeria
Dude, don't accuse me of anyting...I never said its a government site, although it does look like one - now that you are telling me that it not one - thanks for clarifying...
I think, the emails would still go to Bush/Cheney...
amores perros images. Amores Perros Pictures amp;
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
Got stamped twice in Canada. I have MS from USA. When I went for the second time my friend came along with me who did not have a degree from US. He also got the VISA.
There was couple came for H1 renewal and for H4-H1. His wife could not get H4-H1 as she was having a degree in Commerce and working for a small consulting comp. VO gave her H4. I did not know the actual details of her case though.
amores perros images. in Movies : Amores Perros
That's what i believe. Please consult attorney for confirmation
on what basis can i work for old company coz my H1 is already transfered right??? i'm confused... btw this is the new company's lawyers telling me.. i just wanted to see if any one has been in this situation or know of somebody in such a situation..
amores perros images. 爱情是狗娘Amores perros
That depends on company, job-title. Ofcourse, this is still high for a fresher, but you can't compare 50-60K to facebook job. This kid must be extremely smart. 50-60K would be for some lucky fresher coming out of an avg university in US. Even folks for decent US univ's get close to 100K in Cali. (Depends on company and pos).
amores perros images. Amores Perros
amores perros images. amores perros movie poster.
The reason I ask is because I have heard all kinds of stories about using FOIA to get a copy of I-140.
- Some say that you can not only get I-140 but also copies of your labor cert and they have actually received it.
- Some say that USCIS responded back saying that it was employer's property and hence can't be given to the employee.
- Some say that it just takes too damn long (over a year) to be any meaningful.
By the way, I just sent the G-639 myself couple of weeks ago. Will let you know if I was successful in getting a copy.
To get a copy of your I-140, you need to apply to USCIS using G-639 form. Please read the instruction of the form and you will know more. You need to mention your employer's info and I-140 receipt # etc.
Now a days it takes time. Almost 3 months.
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. � 552, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that :
-Any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information.
-All agencies of the U.S. Government are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them.
-There are nine exemptions to the FOIA that protect certain records from disclosure.
amores perros images. Amores Perros,
- Long processing times means that related things must get renewed. For instance, if you are waiting for an I-140, you have to renew the h-1b because the I-140 processing takes so long. This creates unnecessary extra work load for USCIS. They need to address work flow issues and legal issues to streamline the process.
2) If Americans waited five years for a driver's license or a building permit because of a quota, they'd have a second revolution.
3) USCIS is so busy that we believe that they use Requests for Evidence as workload management. Send an RFE if you can't get to it. This creates more work.
4) When we are waiting for these backlogs to clear, we need company's lawyers to change jobs. This places undue burdens upon prospective employers and restricts to larger firms. Labor mobility is important for wage levels to increase. Often someone gets a job and waits for many years to get another one. In many sectors of the economy, the job market can fluctuate leaving the employee in a position with a previous cycle's wage level.
5) We miss our freedom. (The irony!) Being locked into this process limits our ability to be able to contract with a business associate to do things on the side. For a computer guy, that hurts. Plus, if we are not legally allowed to work (waiting for USCIS), we should be able to volunteer. Volunteer work is a tradition for Americans, why not us too?
6) Countries compete for a limited pool of skilled labor. Countries subsidize training to increase their skilled labor pools. Should our issues not get resolved, many of us will leave for better deals in other lands. The economic question the US should consider is: Are more skilled workers better for an economy or are less skilled workers better for the economy? Clearly the answer is more skilled workers. What country would want less skilled workers? There are significant economic advantages to having skilled workers in an economy that overwhelm any wage rate influences. The people who founded many of Silicon Valley's giants were immigrants and have created countless jobs.
There are issues with training native IT professionals, but that is separate to immigrants. We have benefited from our training and we do agree to the need to train and re-train. But policy is not of our making and we should not be blamed for it. Introduce a subsidy for training, but do not blame foreigners for those policy issues.
7) Many attempt to pit the US low skilled worker against the low skilled immigrants. Also they attempt to pit the US high skilled US worker against the high skilled immigrants. It is simply a matter of "divide and conquer" for political ends. Because immigrants do not make policy, Americans do. It is unfair to blame immigrants for US policy.
amores perros images. Amores Perros has three
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
I get a message "Remote submissions are not allowed."
amores perros images. amores perros online
I guess the only question that remains now is if I beat the clock and am able to file I-485 (assuming everything works out in EB2 case) before the current H1B expires, what would my status be until I receive my EAD. My understanding is that is takes few months for the EAD to be approved but the H1 has long expired. Are you in status or out of status then?
amores perros images. Amores Perros at werd.com
I also donated a small amount that I can through Clinton Bush Haiti Fund**|**Home (http://www.clintonbushhaitifund.org) as well. Also check, some employers also do a matching contribution to this organization or also some other charity organization, You just need to fill a form and fax and they do the rest. So the contribution doubles. Just addition 5 minutes work, but it definitely helps people in need.
amores perros images. Amores Perros (Hundeliebe)
amores perros images. amores perros 2000.
Say ur visa stamp in ur passport hasn't expired, then they said you could do an amendment or some change in ur h1b and get it approved. this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b...
Hope that helps...
Sure that helps...
I didn't get what the below means
"this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b..."
amores perros images. Octavio Amores Perros Pictures
The South Asian route via Singapore is the best. SIA In- flight service is excellent and you will notice a marked difference in their "attitudes". I have heard about China Airlines too. You might want to check that out as well.
amores perros images. Amores Perros
not sure if this topic has been touched before; if we have a i-485 application filed; do we qualify as:
1) non-permanent resident aliens
2) non-resident aliens?
amores perros images. amores perros
Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...
my PD Oct 2003, EB3
I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)
amores perros images. actor amores perros
Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?
question,did you got an RFE for your entire work history ,just the latest expeience letter
amores perros images. amores perros poster.
My PD was Dec 4, 2004. EB2. Exactly 5 years from PD and over 10 years from first entry to US. Getting stuck in the BEC backlog and my wife getting stuck in India with 221(g) were among my most painful experiences through the journey. And not being able to take a fabulous offer at double my salary in 2007 hurt too.
Thanks for all the support. And congratulations again to the leaders of IV for creating a platform for Employment based GC applicants.
Feel free to contact me if you are starting high-growth businesses and need someone to bounce ideas off. And of course I am happy to help with IV initiatives to clear EB backlog.
congrats and good luck!
amores perros images. Amores Perros
I am in the same boat as you. I applied for both EAD & AP last year to Texas Service Center. I have gotten my EAD but not AP. The following is my online status for AP:
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
I called many times and was able to open up a service request. They sent me a letter saying the same thing that I can see online. Everyone told me to re-apply or send I-824 (Application for action on approved petition with the fees $340, costs more than the AP application itself).
Could you please post the address where you have mailed. I would like to try the same to see if my luck changes any.
Here is the complete instruction with address:
Fill out I-131 Application ( Or use the copy of the original application )
attach two photos
Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
Add a covering letter explaining the situation
Post it to the following address
USCIS Texas Service Center
Attn: SIIO Rhonda Hill Johnson
4141 St Augustine Rd
Dallas, TX, 75227
On lower left corner of the envelope mention the following:
do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached
I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.
And yes I'm from Pakistan :)
Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?
secondly can u please also tell me that if the visa officer told u after ur interview that u would need to come on friday to pick get ur visa stamp or did they jst say that they will inform u? do u remember by any chance that if the visa officer told u that u would have certain # of days to come and stamp ur visa once they inform u that ur visa is ready for stamping?
thanks n sorry for the multi threads !!!!
Because of A. Holes like you, H1B visa holders get a bad name. And look at your gall, you are publicly announcing an intent to commit deciet.
IV Core and company: Please remove this thread - we do not want to provide more fodder to anti-immigrants.
And as for you moron, yes, you will get into trouble if you think you can dick around with govt. agencies.
I will be applying for LC in a few days. So, I want to clarify something.
My ad says MS + 1 yr of experience.
Question 1: My 1 yr will be prior to my MS so can i use this experience ?
Question 2: If so Can I show that experience worked back in my country from my very close freind who runs a small software company ?
He is willing to give me any kind of experince letter and if USCSI calls ready to answer them.
But just wondering what will be the consequences of doing this. Obviously I can't show any paystubs or W2 forms for that 1 yr.
What are the other evidences that I may require for this other than employer verification letters ?Please reply, emergency !
In which stage in GC will they look sriously (does in conitnue till i-485 stage ?)